Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Great

I love this flash.

"Ya B, that looks like a bullet wound to me!" *gets shot*

SOCOM: US Navy SEALs Ep.1 SOCOM: US Navy SEALs Ep.1

OLIOLIOLIOOOO!

That was awesome. Good job.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Fucking Kickass

The graphics were awesome. I also liked the music.

A Tribute To An Atrocity A Tribute To An Atrocity

HAHAHA!!!!

This was a good tribute. I liked it because I don't give a shit about 9/11. It was 3 years ago... it's done. And to dudeholioman... we are all homo.... sapiens.

the Metal Rose Dream the Metal Rose Dream

Good

lilPyro... the Super Smash Brothers music was not in this. The music was the temple theme from The Legend of Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link. Over all... this was good. A bit trippy, but good.

Fairy Sorrow Fairy Sorrow

The fucking bomb...

Adnste, you need to shut the fuck up. You can say stuff like that when you have made a flash. Beleve me...I have attempted to make flash, and it is very challenging. And noone has given the description of what a time machine looks like.

Volo...this is a masterpiece. I have a feeling this will remain on the top 50 for a long time. I gave you a 10 in sound cause you used a Blind Guardian song.

FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

nukes, STFU!

nukes, i would like to see you create something better.

Anyways, I love this flash. I hate the random battles. I remember in Final Fantasy Mystic Quest instead of random battles, the enemies were shown on the world map and if you wanted to fight, you just go up to them. (BTW, I beat FFMQ when i was 5). You captured the annoying parts of all later FF games.

One Ring: Special Edition One Ring: Special Edition

KerKuts......fuck off

First, KerKuts, get a profile. And dont insult LegendaryFrog for an idea that he came up with and you are jelous(sp?) of. And learn some grammar and some punctuation. And if you thought LotR was a good movie, why is it that you referred to Sauron as "that one guy"?

With another n00b bashing done....i have to say... its another masterpeice, Legendary Frog...

son bitch counter strike son bitch counter strike

It was funny, but most admins are cool.

Not all of the admins are noobs who cant play....well scratch that...none of them are...you got to be in the server's clan to be admin. And i dont think n00bs will get into clans. And you have to be one hell of a player to be an admin. So they can play, they just want to mess with you.

george-kelly-johnson responds:

actually, that isnt true. ANYONE with a rcon password can be an admin. ;)

Messiah 2 Messiah 2

What would Jesus do?

He would kick major ass....good job